Category: News ArchiveHits: 1596
Even though Overhype Studios' open-world strategy RPG Battle Brothers is now content-complete, the developers still add new layers of polish the the game whenever they get a chance. The latest update, for example, tweaks the game's Undead faction a bit and fixes some bugs. Here's the changelog:
- Changed name of Fallen Hero without head to ‘Headless Fallen Hero’ to make it more clear that this is intended behavior.
- Fixed rare issue with fresh undead becoming untargetable during the Undead Scourge endgame crisis.
- Fixed initiative penalty due to waiting not being applied correctly.
- Fixed Necrosavants not dropping Shimmering Ashes.
- Fixed ‘Horrific Scream’ of Geists being subject to height level restrictions.
- Fixed potentially wrong reward amount mentioned in one of the ‘Drive Away Bandits’ texts.
- Fixed Black Monolith being selected in one of the ‘Find Artifact’ twists as the new target.
- Fixed AI sometimes being confused on swamp terrain.
- Fixed incorrect tooltip hint for muddy ground and plashy grass on swamp terrain.
- Fixed ‘Split Hand’ injury not being affected by ‘Hold Out’ perk.
- Fixed news about conquered settlements in the noble war crisis sometimes arriving too late and preventing other events from firing.
- Fixed various minor issues.