Category: News ArchiveHits: 675
Guerrilla Games has added a new easy-mode Story difficulty to Horizon Zero Dawn in the latest 1.32 patch. And while they were at it, they've fixed a couple of bugs for good measure. Now you can experience Aloy's story without having to struggle with controller-driven archery and whatnot. And because everything warrants a trailer these days, here's the official patch 1.32 feature trailer:
And the complete patch notes:
- Added ‘Story Mode’ difficulty. An easier difficulty setting for people that mainly want to experience the story of Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Fixed an issue for some players where human melee attackers could change their rotation and warp towards the player after jump attacking giving them an unfair advantage.
- Fixed an issue in New Game+ where some players were not allowed to fast travel to Sunfall campfires with the Shadow Stalwart Adept armour equipped.
- Fixed an issue where certain players were not able to abandon a job for a job created to buy items at a merchant.
- Fixed an issue that some players encountered where some animation events would not work properly when the player has a lot of resources.
- Fixed an issue in “Revenge of the Nora” where for some players the Nora would not help Aloy fight off the enemy during the ‘Clear the Camps’ objective.
- Fixed an issue in “The Point of the Spear” where some players were not able to continue the quest if they dropped their Tripcaster on NG+ before talking to Rost.
- Fixed an issue in “The Sun Shall Fall” where some players were not able to get back in the palace to talk to Blameless Marad as the gates were closed.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash for certain players if they switched difficulty while Aloy is dead with an Errand active.
- Fixed an issue where for some players the game would crash if a player continuously makes ‘Jobs’ and then changes difficulty continuously.
- Minor text fixes.