Category: News ArchiveHits: 1360
The Age of Decadence has received its final content update, according to the developers. It expands the endgame and as such the patch notes are a bit nebulous, so as to avoid spoilers:
- If you decide to return to the temple and bring one of the lords with you, you'll get a proper road trip with various challenges. Different lords will have different escorts and ways of dealing with said challenges.
- You'll see the changes taking place in and around the temple, which will explain a lot, and witness a certain conversation.
- If you saved a certain guildmaster, he'll make an appearance and you might regret saving his ungrateful ass.
- A certain unscrupulous gentleman might be convinced to tag along and get his own, much anticipated ending.
- If you did nothing of importance in the third chapter and a certain ritual took place without you, it will unlock an exciting new career in manual labor and pyramid building.
- If that ritual did take place without your knowledge, it will change your options at the temple.
Important to note, while the game is now content-complete, other updates are still planned for the next year. The intent there is to retrofit some of the new Dungeon Rats functionality into The Age of Decadence, so stay tuned.