Category: News ArchiveHits: 2249
Just as announced last week by Bethesda, the first beta PC patch for Fallout 4 is now out in the wild. Just like with Skyrim before, the beta patch is available for PC players that decide to opt in and precedes an official release on PC and consoles later on.
The patch includes only a handful of fixes according to the changelog, but I'm sure that the work done on memory, stability and keybinding bugs will be appreciated:
Beta Update 1.2.33
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with When Freedom Calls where the quest would not complete
- During Confidence Man, fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly
Here are the instructions to download the patch, for those of you that would like to try it and perhaps offer feedback to Bethesda:
To get the beta, you need to do the following:
1. Log into Steam
2. Right Click on Fallout 4 in your Library
3. Select Settings
4. Select Betas
5. A drop down menu will appear. Select Beta Update
6. Select OK.
7. Wait a few minutes and Fallout 4 should update.
8. When done, Fallout 4 should appear as Fallout 4 [beta] in your Library