Category: News ArchiveHits: 2721
Paradox and TaleWorlds fired over a press release earlier today announcing that Mount & Blade has been treated to another downloadable add-on, this one once again focusing on a real historical setting based in the Dark Ages. Check out the Viking Conquest DLC in this live action trailer:
And then read on for the press release:
TaleWorlds Entertainment releases (Viking Conquest) DLC for Mount & Blade Warband
ANKARA, Turkey December 11th 2014 TaleWorlds Entertainment is extremely proud to announce that the Viking Conquest DLC for Mount & Blade Warband is now released! Viking Conquest is available right now, on the TaleWorlds Store, Steam, GoG, HumbleBundle, Gamersgate.
The DLC features full single and multiplayer in a historical Dark Ages setting. Some of the key features include:
- A fully fledged story mode in single player, which offers deep and consequential choices and interesting dynamic characters.
- The full Mount & Blade sandbox experience opened up to the seas of the British Isles with naval trade and warfare!
- Completely revised artwork and scenes based on real historical references, developed with advice from expert historians.
- Several types of boat, with varied abilities affected by their form and building materials.
- Formations in battles, including the renowned Shield Wall and Wedge.
- Religion based gameplay, with actual consequences which are affected by your own faith and how you behave towards others, depending on theirs.
- Dramatic weather effects including heavy rain, snow, thunder and lightning!
- The option to create your own refuge and upgrade it over time, watching it grow.
- Massive multi player battles (up to 200 players)
- Special characters and abilities such as standard bearers and berserk!
- New multi player game modes, including Thor's Champion, Naval Battle and Viking Invasion.