Category: News ArchiveHits: 1185
While owners of non-Steam copies will have to wait a little longer to get it, patch v1.07 for Frayed Knights has been released, and a blog post from Jay Barnson details all the changes:
* Change to the Search skill. When there is a hidden treasure within range of the skill, you will get a message to that effect even on a failed check just no indication of range. There is no change to searching for traps.
* Weapons with spell effects on impact (for example, the Spear of Concussion and the Axe of Fiery Microdoom) now may cost additional stamina when the spell effect lands. These are generally pretty low-level spells so the endurance cost isn't major, but it does help balance out the otherwise quite impressive effects of these weapons.
* The Endurance cost modifier for the Demotivate spell has been increased from 3 to 4.
* Fixed a bug when attempting to cast directly from a scroll onto a friendly party member the casting dialog would sometimes have scrambled information.
* Some minor dialog changes, mainly for typos.