Category: News ArchiveHits: 5094
The Morrowind Overhaul 3.0 mod looks to remedy that issue. Created by a team of dedicated fans calling themselves Ornitocopter, this mod package is actually a compilation of dozens of other popular mods, all packaged together in an extremely easy-to-use, detailed installer which automates the majority of configuration, and lets you get right to what matters - getting the game looking, sounding and playing its best.
Here are some of the new features included in the 3.0 package:
As I've used it myself, I can testify that the installer really is as quick and easy to use as they say it is. Well, there goes all my free time this holiday.
- An awesome (super, ultra, extra) auto-installer almost fully automated,
- An incredibly useful Options program that can auto-change everything for you at any moment (like changing options to improve the performance, changing options to suit your tastes, etc),
- A LOT of bugfixes (all the known problems are now fixed),
- New options to choose from and new mods are now included,
- A LOT of mods have been updated,
- Improvements on the performance of the game,
- Cleaner package resulting in less space used,
- More detailed documentation explaining how to tweak the package and improve performances.