The folks at TaleWorlds have quietly released a v1.134 patch for Mount & Blade: Warband, though it isn't nearly as ambitious as some of the other updates we've seen for the game. The notes:
* Rhodok Sharpshooters' ironflesh skill has been decreased.
* Sarranid infantry & archers now have jarids added to their inventory.
* Some other minor game balances.
* Numerous game bugs of all shapes and sizes have been squashed.
* Minor fixes to scripting files.
* Some collision issues fixed.
* Some operations for modders are now "fully operational".
Plenty of new operations and features have been added to aid our amazing mod community.