- determines your chance to hit with Strength-based weapons,
- improves Man-at-Arms skills and how much you can carry, and
- increases the weight of items you can move and how far you can throw them.
- determines your chance to hit with Dexterity-based weapons,
- improves Expert Marksman and Scoundrel skills, and
- influences your Defense Rating.
- improves Elemental and Witchcraft spells.
- determines how much Vitality you have and
- increases your maximum number of Action Points.
- affects your Movement, Initiative, and starting Action Points in combat, and
- increases how many Action Points you gain during each round of combat.
- affects your Critical Chance, Initiative, and starting Action Points in combat,
- improves your ability to detect traps, and
- increases your accuracy when shooting over long distances.