Did we miss anything in this section? Is there something we didn't discover? Let us know!
This armor set is attainable only while playing on Dark difficulty level in Chapter 2. Legend has it that this outfit was worn by one of the three brothers, who had a mission to recover the stolen treasure that a dragon named Ostreverg plundered from the temple of Freya. However it's been cursed once the brother fled before the dragon, hence the armor name (Oathbreaker's).
The new armor introduced in the Dark mode offers a new ability - lifestealing. However, if you're not wearing all the armor pieces, drawing the sword deals continuous damage to your health, eventually killing you if you're not careful. Once you acquire all the pieces, you'll get lifestealing, which easens up the combat difficulty.
To craft the armor set, visit the blacksmith in the camp. You'll need to spend a lot of money and crafting ingredients, so you might wish to prepare for that. There are six items that comprise the whole armor set:
The total cost of diagrams is 3836 orens (Armor 1501, Boots 201, Gauntlets 201, Trousers 551, Virgin 751, Black Unicorn 631). Money required to craft them equals 1190 coins (550 + 70 + 60 + 135 + 200 + 175, respectively).
As far as crafting components go you'll need:
- Armor - 18x Studded Leather, 1x Draugir Armor Fragment, 2x Twine, 1x Diamond Dust, 12x Robust Cloth
- Boots - 2x Studded Leather, 4x Hardened Leather, 2x Robust Cloth, 2x Essence of Death
- Gauntlets - 6x Hardened Leather, 2x Robust Cloth, 4x Twine, 2x Amethyst Dust
- Trousers - 6x Hardened Leather, 6x Harpy Feather, 4x Robust Cloth, 4x Twine
- Virgin - 2x Iron Ore, 14x Silver Ore, 2x Timber, 2x Diamond Dust, 2x Essence of Death
- Black Unicorn - 14x Iron Ore, 2x Hardened Leather, 3x Timber, 2x Blue Meteorite Ore, 5x Amethyst Dust
Once it all sums up, you'll need 5026 orens, 20x Studded Leather, 18x Hardened Leather, 20x Robust Cloth, 5x Timber, 10x Twine, 1x Draugir Armor Fragment, 4x Essence of Death, 6x Harpy Feather, 16x Iron Ore, 14x Silver ore, 3x Diamond Dust, 7x Amethyst Dust and 2x Blue Meteorite Ore.
Once you craft all the pieces, the quest completes, and you've got yourself a powerful outfit to last until the last chapter!