Loot Drop’s Old School RPG harkens back to the days when RPGs were king, where you’ll gather your bearings and belongings, leave town, and embark on an incredible journey in a world that seems at once welcoming and friendly... until you meet its dark side...
The epic game includes your favorite old-school features:
• Characters: Create a group of up to 4 characters, choosing from multiple races and professions.
• Skills: Balance your characters’ strengths, weaknesses and skills, knowing each of them affects play.
• Progression: Gain experience and gain levels to hone your characters to your exact liking.
• Recruitable Characters: Hire NPCs to work with you, if you trust them, or allow them to hire you to be their guide.
• Character Extensions (Stretch Goal): Wrestle with the old-school favorites from back in the paper days – alignment, age, rank and randomly-rolled temperament.
• Exploration: Explore a richly detailed world, home to unique, dangerous and sometimes friendly creatures who may be friend or foe.
• Treasure: Loot castles, caverns and dungeons and defeat hordes of creatures in a world where your skill and cunning are key.
• NPCs: At least five known NPC races call this world home. Forge alliances with them and do their bidding – or be their undoing.
• Quests: Solve hundreds of quests on your way to discovering and uncovering the secrets of the world.
• Multiple Endings: The smallest of intentions sometimes matters far more than you know. It is a world alive with memories.
• Multiple Beginnings (Stretch Goal): The endings in one game affect the beginnings in another. Import your characters from one world to another.
• Combat: Turn-based combat harkens back to the days when spells and swords hit hard and last-second healing spells saved the day.
• NPC Enemies (Stretch Goal): What once was a relatively peaceful world becomes much more dangerous not only for you, but for those who live there. New NPCs come complete with an expanded game area and quests.