Baldur's Gate Equipment Database: Search Results
Monster Summoning II
Category: Consumable (Scroll) Value: 1200
Lore Req to ID: 0 Weight: 0

Monster Summoning II (Conjuration/Summoning)

Level: 4
Range: 120 ft.
Duration: 3 rounds + 1 round/level
Casting Time: 4
Area of Effect: Special
Saving Throw: None

This spell is much like the 3rd-level Monster Summoning I spell, except that this spell summons 4-HD monsters. There is a 60% chance of receiving one monster and a 40% chance of receiving two monsters. These monster(s) appear within spell range and attack the caster's opponents until the spell duration expires or until they are slain.