World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria
Release Date :
September 25th, 2012
Massively Multiplayer, Role-Playing
ESRB Rating : Teen
ESRB Descriptors : Blood and Gore, Crude Humor, Mild Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is the fourth expansion pack to the popular MMORPG. Set in Pandaria, an until now hidden corner of Azeroth, the expansion features an Asian inspired theme that includes: a new playable race the Pandaren, the new Monk class, and new instanced adventures. Additional features include: PC and Mac compatibility, a new level cap of 90, challenge modes, a vanity pet battle system, and talent calculator.
Key Game Features
• A New Playable Race: the Pandaren - Play as the noble and enigmatic Pandaren, a new race available to both Horde and Alliance players, and discover the secrets of their ancient and mystical homeland Pandaria.
• Master the Path of the Monk - Learn the mystic powers of the Monk, World of Warcraft's newest playable class. Destroy foes with the Windwalker's devastating attacks, replenish allies with the Mistweaver's spiritual energies, and shrug off enormous damage with the Brewmaster's unyielding strength.
• Battle to Level 90 - Ascend to new heights of power as you explore the verdant reaches of the Jade Forest, war with the terrible Yaungol on Kun-Lai Summit, and unlock the secrets of the Mogu'shan Vaults.
• Challenge Modes - Master the new Challenge Mode, compare best times with your friends, and gain amazing rewards for your character.
• Pet Battle System - Level up your vanity pets, teach them new abilities, and challenge your friends to friendly pet battles.
• New Instanced Adventures - Join forces with your fellow heroes and embark on epic scenarios that will challenge you like never before.
• Talent Calculator - Customize your character with the new and improved talent system.