Raven’s Cry is a dark action-adventure that will challenge the image of pirates in popular culture. Game events are seamlessly interwoven with historical ones to create an authentic, thrilling narrative. The game begins when Christopher Raven embarks on his vengeful quest to track down and kill the men who murdered his family.
Raven’s Cry thoroughly immerses players in a lavishly detailed world rich with treachery and adventure. The sinister beauty of the 17th Century Caribbean is revealed in the rolling emerald waves and their secrets, kept far beneath; in the dark alleys and curved, cobbled roads, all teeming with murderous miscreants and loudly drunken braves, the prophets of the bottle, the blade, and the flintlock gun. The historically accurate architecture and in-game events will flavor the three major cities found in Raven’s Cry with the atmosphere players crave, as they traverse from the unsavory pirate holdfast of Port Royal to the elegant avenues of luscious Havana, to a lost Aztec City deep in the jungles of the Spanish Main.
• Action adventure set in a dark re-imagining of the pirate-plagued Caribbean.
• Engage in fiercely tactical melee combat with an historical, authentic pirate-hunting arsenal.
• Player choice will have grave consequences on the outcome of the story- will you become a righteous seeker of renegade justice, or a conscienceless man whose ends justify his means?
• Utilize special combat abilities like Fear Power and cursed Voodoo Charms to overcome and dominate your foes.
• Challenge a memorable cast of villains to brutal, heart-pounding duels to the death as you seek your vengeance.
Latest Images View All
Using the improved Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword game engine, Caribbean! offers one o...
Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir
There is currently no description available for this title. If you're familiar with it, p...
Dreadline is a fast-paced action RPG/RTS hybrid where you control a team of monsters, equ...