In a brief, logo-filled video on the official Dungeons & Dragons Online Facebook page, the team at Standing Stone Games has revealed that their upcoming Ravenloft-based expansion pack for the MMORPG will be titled "Mists of Ravenloft". We don't know much about what this add-on will entail, but I've summarized what has been confirmed so far below:
Beyond that, I think it's also safe to assume that there will be multiple quest lines, at least one major raid (most likely against Strahd von Zarovich at Castle Ravenloft), and some never-before-seen gameplay mechanics to breathe new life into the game. Hopefully we'll get more details and a pre-order campaign soon.
- The add-on will be targeted for both level 10 (Heroic) and level 30 (Legendary) characters
- We'll be exploring the mountain valley of Barovia as a wilderness adventure zone
- The Aasimar will be introduced as a playable race
- A new Vistani Knife Fighter enhancement tree will be available
- Sentient weapons will finally make their debut in the game