Category: News ArchiveHits: 836
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr, an upcoming action-RPG from NeocoreGames, is getting ready to leave Early Access. And in order to bring some attention to that, the developers are now showing their game off to the media, starting with a lengthy video interview you can find on the Rocket Beans TV YouTube channel. Apart from plenty of Inquisitor-related talk, there's also plenty of fresh gameplay footage in there that showcases the game's systems, a new locale, and even some vehicular combat. Check it out:
Some additional info:
Some key points that might be of interest for Early Access players and Founders as well:
So... why this press tour now?
- We're exploring the new "Spaceship" setting throughout the video.
- If you listen carefully, you might catch some talk about upcoming features and enemy factions.
- Vehicular combat is a thing! In the interview, we have revealed the Imperial Knight's glorious rampage, check around the 1:08:00 mark for the sacred footage.
- Gergo's character dies at some point. This might be interesting for video game historians.
- And any more interesting stuff in the video. Seriously, watch it.
Well, Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr has been in Early Access for quite some time on Steam, and with the overwhelming feedback, it's shaping up to become the definitive Action-RPG set in the grim future. The full game is near: it will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on the same date (with boxed retail editions available for consoles) - and that exact date will be revealed very soon.