BioWare's Rob Bartel brings word that the Macintosh edition of Dragon Age II has been updated to version 1.04, and that a cumulative patch containing all previous fixes has been released acrosss all platforms. You can grab the latter patch from the usual suspects, such as Gamer's Hell and AtomicGamer, with the notes to follow:
• The effect of the Sunder ability now persists properly when saving and loading the game.
QUESTS (SPOILER WARNING)
• When Isabela is present in "Magistrate's Orders", Bethany no longer receives incorrect friendship or rivalry points for resolving Kelder's fate. • In "Magistrate's Orders", Carver now receives +5 friendship if Fenris kills Kelder or +10 friendship if the player does so. • Isabela no longer has a plot marker in the post-game save if the player failed to complete "No Rest for the Wicked". • Aveline's head no longer vibrates in "Finders Keepers" when conversing with the warehouse guard.
• Players who choose not to log in will no longer be presented with recurring Lost Connection errors. • Certain ambient audio no longer cuts in and out when switching between characters.
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT - "THE EXILED PRINCE"
• Sebastian's plot marker, if present, is now removed when bringing him into other downloadable content.
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT - "LEGACY"
• Players are no longer able to re-use the Memento of Legacy to access the Legacy downloadable content multiple times in a single playthrough. • Players now receive an item reward when completing "Malcolm's Honor" with Carver in the party. • Fixed an issue that was causing close to 200 banter lines between Hawke and the followers not to fire. • Fixed a case where certain follower banter wouldn't appear when playing from a post-game save. • Isabela's romance banter now properly checks to see if the player is still eligible for romance with her. • Fenris's romance banter now properly checks to see if Fenris and the player slept together but have not yet made up in Act 3. • A ghostly Bethany no longer joins in conversations from beyond the grave. • Sebastian and Anders no longer talk about Bethany or Carver as if they're not present. • Carver no longer mentions his and Hawke's mother after her death.
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT - "MARK OF THE ASSASSIN"
• We have fixed a save-game corruption issue that was occurring for a small number of users in the autosave immediately following the dungeon capture scene.
• Players can now disable the snap feature for area-of-effect attacks by holding the 'shift' key. • Improved resource loading and memory handling in conversation to address sporadic crashes occurring for some users. The bulk of the resulting crashes were occurring in the conversation after the Isabela sex scene in Hawke's Estate and a conversation with Aveline in the Viscount's Keep, after she was promised the job as Captain. • Improved handling of login, messaging, and authentication during periods of server disruption.
XBOX 360-SPECIFIC FUNCTIONALITY
• Improved resource loading and memory handling in conversation to address sporadic crashes occurring for some users. The bulk of the resulting crashes were occurring in the conversation after the Isabela sex scene in Hawke's Estate and a conversation with Aveline in the Viscount's Keep, after she was promised the job as Captain. • Triggered autosaves now number themselves correctly, ensuring that they're correctly loaded when players choose to "Reload last save". • Sebastian no longer gets stuck as a locked party member after the completion of his quests. • Save games will now load properly after switching between Xbox profiles.
• Sebastian no longer gets stuck as a locked party member after the completion of his quests.