Gearbox Software has released a v1.1 patch for the PC version of Borderlands, a de-authorization tool that will make The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned's five-installation limit a little more bearable, and a new update for the game's Xbox 360 version. The v1.1 patch simply adds support for the first batch of DLC, but the 360 update has a set of patch notes:
- Characters that have lost skill points will have them returned the next time they are loaded
- Most instances involving character data loss when playing online should no longer occur
- Item cards now display the intended five lines of text
- Achievements should now unlock properly. Players should automatically receive achievements that did not unlock correctly
- Fixed a progression issue in the Find Steele mission - characters affected by this issue should now be able to continue progressing
- Some issues involving external data manipulation of the backpack and character level have been addressed
- The auto-aim option should now fully disable auto-aim properly
- Fixed a bug that kept challenges and achievements from unlocking for the rest of a session after visiting arenas
- Fixed some formatting issues with the server list screen.
- Fixed an issue causing servers to report the incorrect plot mission.
- Proficiency progress to the next level should no longer be lost when leaving a multiplayer game as a client
- Lilith's "Silent Resolve" skill now works as intended
- Fixed a bug that allowed Mordecai to spawn multiple Bloodwings
- Mordecai's "Loaded" skill now increases mag capacity by 20%
- Roland's "Scattershot" skill has had its spread adjustment corrected, and damage now increases at +5 per level