The team at EA 2D has brought Dragon Age: Journeys up to version 1.26, which introduces a handful of fixes and enhancements to the newly launched browser-based RPG. The changes in this latest iteration:
* Fixed some items not attributing stat bonuses correctly
* Most enemy's armor has been reduced
* Bow damage increased slightly
* Improved notifications on web panes during load/save
* Better error messages during log in
* Fix for # of Mushroom Stalks, Genlock Hearts not loading correctly
* Fix for wackiness when changing difficulty during gameplay.
* Fixes for shop and inventory UI
* Conversation hotkeys fixes
* Type fixes
* UI improvements for multiple achievement dialogs at once
* Darkspawn Warrior achievement can't be earned by killing your friends!