Category: News ArchiveHits: 3278
- Added retries to see if this helps those who are having problems with random assertion message crashes in "chdatatypes.cpp" and other spots where assertion messages come up during loading.
- Fixed crash problem with Glyph of Warding spell on Kyro-based video cards.
- Fixed a problem with people who died with Energy Drain active, causing the game to become more and more sluggish, particularly in multiplayer. This was reported when using the Scimitar of Souls/Soulless.
- Tensor's Transformation now disables spell buttons instead of removing them.
- Fixed crash bug when loading a save game with a player that has the Disguise effect (the most common problem occurring from robes) and having a shield in Weapon Combo 1, and a crossbow or bow as the currently selected weapon.
- Benefits from Lingering Song no longer apply to neutrals and enemies.
- Fixed a problem with the user interface switching back to level 1 spells when selecting spells while certain other effects were active.
- Fixed crash when selling unidentified items in bags to store keepers.
- Fixed random crash/lockup when clicking on the World Map.
- Fixed a problem where rolling a natural 20 was still not permitting a player to hit a monster that had AC far greater than the player's normal ability to hit.
- Bards now correctly use Charisma modifier for spell DC's instead of Intelligence.
- Fixed problem with Hide() command not being reset for scripts. This should fix Rogue-based scripts that are intended to automatically hide a rogue.
VERSION 2.01 beta 1 - 08/30/2002 Fixes
- Fixed crash when viewing the inventory or choosing an appearance when using a Kyro-based video card.
- Fixed problem with purchasing certain stackable items and only receiving one of a particular stack instead of the entire stack and still paying full price.