Category: News ArchiveHits: 682
One of the major new features of Path of Exile's currently ongoing Incursion challenge league is the highly customizable Temple of Atzoatl you get to construct room by room in order to maximize your rewards. And with the release of the latest v3.3.1 patch, the game now offers two additional room types for you to play around with. Here's what they are:
In tomorrow's Content Update 3.3.1, we are adding two new Incursion rooms: Torment Cells and Strongbox Chamber. You will be able to encounter these Incursion rooms just like any other room and they can be upgraded as usual. Torment Cells upgrades to Torture Cages, which upgrades to Sadist's Den. Strongbox Chamber upgrades to Hall of Locks, then Court of Sealed Death. Each room features what you'd expect: an Architect waiting to protect its home, plenty of monsters who will stop at nothing to kill you, and piles of loot should you successfully defeat the threats within.
In the Torment Cells, you will find many Tormented Spirits just waiting to possess a nearby foe. Tzamoto, Architect of Torment awaits within. Do you dare allow him to become possessed?
As you can see, the threats that can be found here can be quite menacing. Three Tormented Spirits can be found in the tier 1 Torment Cells, five in the Torture Cages, and seven in the Sadist's Den. Those of you that are working on completing your challenges will be happy to know that Tormented Embezzlers can be found in the Sadist's Den, which can help you finish 'Complete these Encounters I'.
In the Strongbox Chamber, boxes and boxes full of danger and loot await you. In this room, Zantipi, Architect of Concealment protects his chambers. Just about every type of Strongbox can be found here, including Cartographer's Strongboxes as well as various unique Strongboxes.
The number of strongboxes that you can find in a room depends on what tier of room you've upgraded it to, with two Strongboxes in the tier 1 Strongbox Chamber, four in the Hall of Locks, and six in the Court of Sealed Death, so you'll want to make sure you have upgraded this room at every opportunity in order to maximise your chances of getting these valuable rewards.
Both of these rooms will be available immediately upon release of Patch 3.3.1 tomorrow. Which rewards will you seek in the Temple of Atzoatl?
And here are the latest patch notes:
- Two new types of rooms (themed around Tormented Spirits and Strongboxes) can now be found in the Temple of Atzoatl in the Incursion league.
- The Altar of Corruption will now return the skinned item if it destroys an item with a skin transfer applied to it.
- Slightly adjusted the Labyrinth's Mansion Atrium area to prevent players getting stuck after using Leap Slam to reach a small ledge.
- The default loot filter now plays audio when an item with 5 linked sockets drops.
- You can now have separate portals to Maps and the Temple of Atzoatl open in your Hideout at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where Cold Snap's damage over time stacked with itself. To compensate for this, we have increased Cold Snap and Vaal Cold Snap's damage by 25% at gem level 20, scaling down to no change at gem level 1.
- Fixed a bug where Zana mission portals could open around Alva Valai.
- Fixed a bug where the orientation of Zana mission portals was sometimes incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where portals to a Breachlord's Domain could open around Alva Valai in your Hideout.
- Fixed a bug where portals to the Temple of Atzoatl around Alva Valai would not relocate correctly when moving Alva if you had dismissed her and invited her back to your Hideout.
- Fixed a bug where opening portals to the Temple of Atzoatl from your Hideout was sometimes not possible.
- Fixed a bug where you could sometimes not be able to invite Alva Valai back to your Hideout after dismissing her.
- Fixed a bug where Alva Valai in a Hideout would not be able to open portals to the Temple of Atzoatl if the character interacting with her was not the character that created the Hideout.
- Fixed various bugs which could prevent an Abyss from spawning.
- Fixed a bug where The Three Dragons unique helmet did not prevent Lightning damage from applying Shock.
- Fixed a bug where the Gluttony unique belt could drop in lower level areas than intended.
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes not return to proper size after casting Lightning Warp.
- Fixed a bug where totems could be summoned through closed doors.
- Fixed a bug where characters could be locked into a Barrage action after leveling up a support gem linked to Barrage.
- Fixed a bug where detonating corpses with Vaal Detonate Dead did not count as "consuming" a corpse.
- Fixed a bug where some monster versions of Arctic Breath would disappear visually while still being able to deal damage.
- Fixed a bug where a Lever in the Labyrinth's Basilica Passage only opened one Locked Door, rather than multiple.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.3.0c which slightly altered the colour of the Apocalypse Cloak.
- Fixed a rare bug where The Vaal Omnitect continued to deal damage underneath itself after dying.
- Fixed a rare bug where a teleporter in the Caldera map could have trees spawned on it, causing the player to be unable to move.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when trying to use Charged Dash while being pinned in place by a Labyrinth's Spike Trap.
- Fixed an instance crash in the Solaris, Eternal Sun and Lunaris, Eternal Moon boss encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash in the Guardian of the Chimera map boss encounter.