Category: News ArchiveHits: 721
Aterdux Entertainment, the team behind the loosely historical turn-based RPG Legends of Eisenwald, has quietly put together "Bastard", a standalone expansion for their game that will be releasing tomorrow, on May 14, 2018. This new adventure promises a unique narrative system, a griping detective story, and a fresh take on the classic medieval setting. Here's the official description:
Have you ever thought about the price of being good, even in bad times? Bastard is an adventure that puts an emphasis on decision-making. A realistic medieval world is waiting for you - tactical combat and a detective story included. And most importantly: people whose problems and questions have been the same for centuries.
- Experience a deep story that reflects on the cost of being a good person in a bad world.
- Enjoy a fresh take on the classic medieval setting.
- Take a stand on social issues that are challenging yet essential up to this very day
- Your choices determine how the plot unfolds - and into which of its many possible endings.
- Immerse yourself in a unique narrative system.
- Master tactical battles combined with RPG elements known from Legends of Eisenwald.