Category: News ArchiveHits: 756
Little Green Men Games' 4X Strategy/RPG hybrid Starpoint Gemini Warlords has received a new piece of DLC, Rise Of Numibia, that you can purchase on Steam for $7.99 or your regional equivalent. Rise Of Numibia considerably expands Starpoint Gemini Warlords' map, adds a new playable faction, seven new spaceships, and plenty of content.
Here's the cinematic launch trailer to put you in the mood for some space adventures:
And here's Rise Of Numibia's official description and feature list:
A new threat emerges in the Gemini system. Numibian tribes, once great and ruthless, fell from power having suffered a crushing defeat in the Orion system. Now, they have returned to Gemini. With a new queen crowned, they are plotting to conquer the war-torn Gemini system.
Either play as the Numibians and conquer the Gemini system in a new scenario, or defend yourself against a Numibian invasion.
- Gemini map increased by 30% = more space to conquer
- 1 new playable faction (Numibia) with new Headquarters
- 3 new additional factions (Highland, Eastland, Tswana)
- New scenarios – Conquest with Numibia, or Defense against the Numibian incursion
- New ambassadors for the new factions
- 7 brand new spaceship designs that include all ship classes (Bonas, Nhoma, Walvis, Okahara, Tantas, Koenos, Aranos)
- 4 new planets (Kalahari, New Korkyra, Gladstone, Doma), plus a New Korkyra moon
- New asteroid fields with stunning visual and gameplay additions