Category: News ArchiveHits: 953
The Complete Edition of Team Ninja's samurai action-RPG Ni-Oh had a rocky start on PC with quite a few people complaining about a lack of in-game mouse support. And while I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to play a Dark Souls-inspired game with mouse and keyboard, the lacking functionality has now been added to the game in the latest v1.21.03 Patch, along with a few other minor fixes. Here are the patch notes:
- Added camera/action controls for mice.
- Added customizable key bindings for keyboards.
- Fixed an issue with analogue stick sensitivity.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause an error to occur when matchmaking at Torii Gates.
- Fixed other miscellaneous bugs.