It's hard to believe that we've reached a 217th update and 39 separate builds for Portalarium's still-unreleased Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues, but it seems like we might finally be approaching the game's "official" debut as the team has made a free trial available for anyone who wants to try the MMORPG between now and March 9th. There are some caveats to keep in mind if you're interested in participating, however:
• Free Trial Current Time Period: March 3 – March 9, 2017
• The term (Visitor) is appended to their character name
• Cannot give items to other players via Trade
• Cannot purchase nor sell items via Player Vendors nor Public Vendors
• No ownership of property nor use of lot signs
• Cannot interact with public chests.
• Cannot move/interact with items on a plot even if they are given permissions.
• Cannot flag as Open PVP
• Cannot gain nor do they create any ransom items when they kill or are killed in PVP (in Open PVP zones)
• Character data may be deleted after Free Trial period is over if character is not upgraded to a paid account
• Items purchased in the Add On Store cannot be accessed after the Free Trial Period is over unless you purchase Game Access
• Cannot play in Offline Mode