Category: News ArchiveHits: 1685
As far as I'm aware the console versions of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt are still stuck on patch v1.02 as of the moment of the writing of this newspost, but PC players on Steam and GOG have already received another patch, v1.04. The patch includes a number of bug fixes, UI tweaks, and performance improvements. Here's the changelog:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Patch 1.04 changelog:
- Rebinding any key is now available after switching Unlock Bindings option in Options \ Key bindings submenu.
- Corrects an issue in the dialog system that might rarely cause dialog looping in scenes..
- Fixes an issue with incorrect behavior of Wild Hunt warriors after they were under the influence of Axii sign..
- Corrects a bug causing spontaneous combustion of gas clouds..
- 1280 x 720 resolution is now properly displaying as valid resolution option..
- Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes..
- Texture rendering quality for high / ultra presets improved..
- Further improvements in NVIDIA Hairworks performance..
- A few additional Gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area..
- Fixes an issue where users with usernames using non-latin characters were unable to import saves from Witcher 2..
- Overall stability and performance improvements..
- Fixes related to alt + tabbing and minimizing game window..
- Game icon updated..
- Enlarges the size of the loot pop-up window in the UI..
- Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could be displayed outside of game borders in the UI..
- Upgrading set items no longer destroys sockets..
- Small UI tweaks for Gwent..
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.