- Category: News Archive
- Written by WorstUsernameEver
- Hits: 1335
Here's a snip:
Over the next five days we have a lot of fun things planned to wrap up the Kickstarter campaign. First, crowdfunding and Kickstarter has allowed us to open up our doors to you, literally. Today you can spend a few hours with me at the Obsidian Office, and you will get an inside look into a development studio. Check out what an atypical day is for me at the office (running the Kickstarter is pretty atypical for a game developer). I promise to wear pants! We plan on doing more of these live events at the office during production.
Tomorrow I plan on playing Icewind Dale II by Interplay and Black Isle Studios. Icewind Dale II was the last Infinity Engine game to be released a decade ago in 2002. Before production starts on Project Eternity, I want to revisit some of the magic that Project Eternity aims to bring back. Join the stream and have some fun! Special Obsidian guest developers will join in on the fun, and you can heckle me while I try to make my way out of Targos and through the Dale to Kuldahar. How long will I play? 8 Hours? 12 Hours? 20 Hours? Longer? Watch and find out.
Be sure to check out tomorrow's update with Tim Cain. He is going to answer more of your questions in a special video update.
Here's the rest of the scheduled events for the next 5 days:
Friday, October 12
Saturday, October 13
- 11:00am PDT - Inside look at a not so typical day with Adam Brennecke - UStream.
- 3:00pm PDT - PC Gamer Live Chat with the Project Eternity Team - PC Gamer.
Monday, October 15
- 10:00am PDT - Adam plays Icewind Dale II all day - UStream.
Tuesday, October 16
- 10:00am PDT - Reddit AMA with the Project Eternity Team - Reddit.
- 5:00pm PDT - Game night at Obsidian. Watch us play D&D at the studio! - UStream.
- 12:00pm PDT - The final countdown starts at the Obsidian Office - UStream.
- 6:00pm PDT - The Project Eternity Kickstarter ends!