Category: News Archive
Written by WorstUsernameEver
The latest update to J.E. Sawyer's personal Fallout: New Vegas mod, which brings the game's balance closer to his personal preference aside from implementing a series of bugfixes and minor changes to the content, doesn't come off as quite as extensive as the other updates, and comes with a fairly brief changelog:
* That Gun added to The Professional list
* Wanderer's Leather and Highway Scar Armor placed in Mick and Cliff's stores respectively.
* Ranger Battle Armor renamed to Lucky Battle Armor. Stats adjusted, Reilly's Rangers decals removed. Placed in Cliff's Store.
* Has Backpack flag checked on Power Armors.
* Bent Tin Can = Tin Can! recipe added. It turns Bent Tin Cans into Tin Cans!!!! WOW!!!!
* All primary quest XP in DLCs reduced by 66%. Edits were made in the quest scripts.
* Replaced accidental secondary placement of duplicate Mercenary's Grenade Rifle with the Sturdy Caravan Shotgun.
* Fire Axe and Knock Knock added to Never Axed For This challenge weapon list.