Category: News Archive
Written by BuckGB
Jagged Alliance fans have a good reason to be excited this morning, as Kalypso and bitComposer have just announced Crossfire, the first expansion pack to Back in Action. Featuring a "completely new story" and up to 20 hours of gameplay, it sounds like a fairly ambitious add-on:
Kalypso and bitComposer Unveil “Jagged Alliance: Crossfire”Head on over to our image gallery for the first several screenshots.
Bracknell, UK – 13th June 2012 - Kalypso Media and bitComposer Games are pleased to announce that the first standalone add-on to their successful strategy game, Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, is set for a summer 2012 release. Jagged Alliance: Crossfire will be available in retail stores and via digital distribution.
In Crossfire, players are transported to Khanpaa, a peaceful country suffering under the brutal attacks of mercenary troops. To save his country from these bloody massacres, Ambassador Behnam Atiqullahs has no other choice but to hire his own mercenary teams to get to the bottom of these inexplicable and bloodthirsty attacks and to put an end to Khanpaa’s agony.
Features of Jagged Alliance: Crossfire:
• The first completely new story in the Jagged Alliance universe in almost a decade
• Unique mix of tactics, RTS, RPG and economic simulation gameplay
• Optional line of sight mode and fog-of-war
• New location, new enemies, new weapons, new threats!
• Ten new M.E.R.C. mercenaries, bringing the roster up to 50 mercs
• 20 new achievements
• 15-20 hours of additional gameplay
Further information to Jagged Alliance: Crossfire and Back in Action can be found under: www.jaggedalliance.com and http://facebook.jaggedalliance.com