- Category: News Archive
- Written by WorstUsernameEver
- Hits: 1570
• Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
• Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
• Mod load order functionality
BUG FIXES (PC only)
• Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist • Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon • Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter • Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active • Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter • Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller • Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly with new PC-specific optimizations that includes new
And in case you haven't downloaded beta patches so far and don't know how to, they also provide a quick reminder on the procedure:
As a reminder, to get the beta, you need to do the following:
Log into Steam
Click on Steam in the upper menu
Under the Account tab, go to the Beta Participation sect
ion and select Change.
A drop down menu will appear. Select Skyrim Beta. Select OK.
Steam will now restart. After Steam restarts, Skyrim will be updated to the Beta version currently available.