Moderator Absences

This forum is for discussion between the GameBanshee moderators.
dragon wench

Postby dragon wench » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:03 am

Buck Satan wrote:No problem with Aqua Chan here. As long as she's willing to commit at least a few minutes each day to her assigned forums, I'd be happy to promote her account. Just let me know if you want me to shoot her an email or if someone here has a better way to get in touch with her.

I see AC around on msn/Gmail a fair amount, and so does BS. If you like we could both keep an out out for her, and mention it. If she is interested, we can get her to PM/email you.
The reason I say this is because it's always possible that the email account she has registered with GB is not one she checks often, though that is also worth a try.

On a separate point Buck,
I'd still be interested in taking on the IWD1 forum if that is okay with everyone. I've been replaying the game, and I'm enjoying it. For what it is, largely combat strategy, it's done quite well. But, I'm wondering if it wouldn't make sense to offer it to whichever mod takes on IWD2, especially if that person has been newly recruited?
Those two games are, afterall, sort of a pair.
[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][SIZE="1"]Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][color="Silver"].......All those moments ... will be lost ... in time ... like tears in rain.[/size][/color]

dragon wench

Postby dragon wench » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:35 pm

AC Update

I just heard back from AC, she says she is up for modding. I replied and told her that she should PM Buck.
[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][SIZE="1"]Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][color="Silver"].......All those moments ... will be lost ... in time ... like tears in rain.[/size][/color]

fable

Postby fable » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:00 am

Good. :) Now we'll just have to get to the infamous GameBanshee mod hazing, which involves diving for pearls in the Dead Sea.

Oh, as regards Acleacius, he sent me a lengthy post last night--very friendly, but restating his belief that he was "targetted" (his word) by Siberys when a post of his was removed. He then went on to list in great detail why he was right about this. There's a certain obsessive quality to it all that persuades me he wouldn't be an effective mod, however good otherwise his attitude is. He doesn't seem to be listening at all to any explanation for the removal, and is spending far too much time detailing why he was right in such an incredibly minor detail.
To the Righteous belong the fruits of violent victory. The rest of us will have to settle for warm friends, warm lovers, and a wink from a quietly supportive universe.

dragon wench

Postby dragon wench » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:05 am

fable wrote:Good. :) Now we'll just have to get to the infamous GameBanshee mod hazing, which involves diving for pearls in the Dead Sea.

That sounds positively mild in comparison to what I would have expected :D

I agree, Acleacius, unfortunately does not seem a good choice, too bad.

BuckGB

Postby BuckGB » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:31 am

Since garazdawi hasn't logged in since mid-November, I've removed him as a moderator for the time being. It could be that he was gone for the holidays, so if anyone hears from him and finds that he still wants to be a moderator, please let me know.

Rob-hin

Postby Rob-hin » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:35 am

I'll be on a business trip monday, theusday and whensday.
Estland! Looking forward to it. :)
Sounds like a beautyfull place.
Guinness is good for you.
Gives you strength.

fable

Postby fable » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:04 am

I'm back. It will be sometime before we settle in, so my appearances will be brief here, but I'm back on duty. :)
To the Righteous belong the fruits of violent victory. The rest of us will have to settle for warm friends, warm lovers, and a wink from a quietly supportive universe.

Dottie

Postby Dottie » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:13 am

I will spend two weeks away from civilization (Stockholm's archipelago actually), so wont be able to check Gamebanshee during this time. I believe Swcarter takes good care of the DS2 forum and RPG hybrids receive almost no posts, but still thought it might be good to inform you.
[SIZE="1"]While others climb the mountains High, beneath the tree I love to lie
And watch the snails go whizzing by, It's foolish but it's fun[/size]

Xandax

Postby Xandax » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:25 am

Sorry I was just "away" for a couple of days - but chalk it up to fatigue in real life :)
I'm back for now ... until I go on vacation (read other thread :) )
Insert signature here.

Rob-hin

Postby Rob-hin » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:01 am

Hey guys, I've been having major problems with my internet provider.
Meaning I have no internet atm... hopefully I'll get it resolved soon.
Guinness is good for you.
Gives you strength.

fable

Postby fable » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:30 pm

I'm back. :)

Siberys

Postby Siberys » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:28 pm

Just a small tidbit-
I've noticed Jopperm2 and T'Lainya haven't been around for quite some time, both of them at least three months (according to information found in their profiles). Neither have posted in this thread or in the Official Away Thread even once.

Figured I should point this out.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Listen up maggots, Mr. Popo's 'bout to teach you the pecking order.
It goes you, the dirt, the worms inside of the dirt, Popo's stool, Kami, then Popo.
~Mr. Popo, Dragonball Z Abridged[/color]

fable

Postby fable » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Siberys wrote:Just a small tidbit-
I've noticed Jopperm2 and T'Lainya haven't been around for quite some time, both of them at least three months (according to information found in their profiles). Neither have posted in this thread or in the Official Away Thread even once.

Figured I should point this out.

Is Jop still listed as a mod?

Siberys

Postby Siberys » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:36 pm

fable wrote:Is Jop still listed as a mod?

No, but he was. Three month time difference in that post and yours.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Listen up maggots, Mr. Popo's 'bout to teach you the pecking order.
It goes you, the dirt, the worms inside of the dirt, Popo's stool, Kami, then Popo.

fable

Postby fable » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:09 pm

You see? This is what you have to look forward to when you grow old. :rolleyes: ;)

Siberys

Postby Siberys » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:52 pm

fable wrote:You see? This is what you have to look forward to when you grow old. :rolleyes: ;)

Heh...no worries man.

But has T'Lainya been on recently, as her latest post is still from September 2007.

Maharlika

Postby Maharlika » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:30 am

I think that T' still logs on and lurks. i hope she reads this one and makes her presence felt. What about giving her a PM? ;)
[color="DarkRed"]"There is no weakness in honest sorrow... only in succumbing to depression over what cannot be changed."[/color] --- Alaundo, BG2

Brother Scribe, Keeper of the Holy Scripts of COMM

[url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/speak-your-mind-16/"]Moderator, Speak Your Mind Forum[/url]
[url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/speak-your-mind-16/sym-specific-rules-please-read-before-posting-14427.html"]SYM Specific Forum Rules[/url]

fable

Postby fable » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:54 am

She PM'd me about 6 months ago.

fable

Postby fable » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:41 am

I'll be leaving on a short business trip later today, Thursday, and won't be back until either late Saturday or mid-day, Sunday. Not that we've had a lot of problems, but if we do, you know to go to Buck and Xandax. :)