The 'Official Away Thread' - Post Your Vacations Here

This forum is for discussion between the GameBanshee moderators.
fable

Postby fable » Sat May 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Good luck Mr Sir, and pass on our congratulations to Ms. Sir, as well. :)
To the Righteous belong the fruits of violent victory. The rest of us will have to settle for warm friends, warm lovers, and a wink from a quietly supportive universe.

mr_sir

Postby mr_sir » Sat May 16, 2009 7:32 pm

BlueSky

Postby BlueSky » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Once again going to be off the site for a few days...
Minor surgery tomorrow with a biopsy included at no extra cost..:speech:
Should be checking back in by Monday....
Thanks in advance for keeping an eye on things...
Thanks Xan...noticed that you have picked up my slack right now..:angel:
[color="DarkOrange"]I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death"-anon[/color] ;)

dragon wench

Postby dragon wench » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:05 am

BlueSky wrote:Once again going to be off the site for a few days...
Minor surgery tomorrow with a biopsy included at no extra cost..:speech:
Should be checking back in by Monday....
Thanks in advance for keeping an eye on things...
Thanks Xan...noticed that you have picked up my slack right now..:angel:

Hope you're doing OK there... Take care of yourself my friend and keep us posted.
[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][SIZE="1"]Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][color="Silver"].......All those moments ... will be lost ... in time ... like tears in rain.[/size][/color]

fable

Postby fable » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:31 am

I'll be gone from about noon today until Monday, out of town and very busy. I'd appreciate keeping an eye on my forums, and contacting Xan and Buck for those special needs. :)
To the Righteous belong the fruits of violent victory. The rest of us will have to settle for warm friends, warm lovers, and a wink from a quietly supportive universe.

fable

Postby fable » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Back, just a bit early. :)

BlueSky

Postby BlueSky » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:24 am

I'm back...:angel:
still a bit under the weather.....
but will be checking in more often
thanks to all for keeping an eye on things....
[color="DarkOrange"]I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death"-anon[/color] ;)

fable

Postby fable » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:19 am

My wife and I will be up in Madison, Wisconsin attending an early music festival starting tomorrow, the 10th, through the 17th. We will have limited Web access, and it's unlikely I will be checking the forums before the 18th. Please PM Xandax and Buck for all your mega-moderator needs during that time. :)

fable

Postby fable » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:55 am

Back. :)

mr_sir

Postby mr_sir » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:52 am

Sorry for not being around for the last week, my baby boy was admitted to hospital last Thursday with a bad stomach virus. We are home again now but I've caught it as well so I may not be online much for the next few days or so.

Aqua-chan

Postby Aqua-chan » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:40 pm

I will be working overtime for the remainder of this week and will be out of town all of next. I will have internet access but will go ahead and call it an absence because I doubt I'll have much time to get around here. Just watch the spam bots in those graveyard forums. ;)
[SIZE="1"][color="Pink"]"There are worse things in the world than serving the whims of a deadly sex goddess." - Zevran[/color][/size]

mr_sir

Postby mr_sir » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:34 pm

I should be around as normal again now, thanks to anyone that took care of my forums :)

Xandax

Postby Xandax » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:01 am

Just a heads up, but come this saturday morning I'm off for 6 days or so.
I'll not be able to moderate, although I might post once or twice (just to try it from phone or something :D ), so somebody else needs to be vigilant and take ban matters to Buck and/or Fable.
Insert signature here.

Xandax

Postby Xandax » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:08 pm

Xandax wrote:Just a heads up, but come this saturday morning I'm off for 6 days or so.
I'll not be able to moderate, although I might post once or twice (just to try it from phone or something :D ), so somebody else needs to be vigilant and take ban matters to Buck and/or Fable.

As warned, I'm away from now until Thursday at some point :)
Insert signature here.

Aqua-chan

Postby Aqua-chan » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Honey, I'm hoooome. :)
[SIZE="1"][color="Pink"]"There are worse things in the world than serving the whims of a deadly sex goddess." - Zevran[/color][/size]

Xandax

Postby Xandax » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:54 am

i R back again :)
Insert signature here.

fable

Postby fable » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 pm

I will be away Sept 11th through the 13th, attending a wedding. Please refer all problems to Xandax, and if you can, take a moment to keep tabs on my forums. Thanks.

fable

Postby fable » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Back. :)

fable

Postby fable » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:31 pm

C Elegans wrote:Back, and hopefully no more intercontinental travelling until I move out of this hellhole next summer.

An apt summation of Los Angeles.

Welcome back.

fable

Postby fable » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:15 am

Please note that starting on the 26th I will be on vacation up in Toronto for 8 days. I may get an occasional chance to check in, but it's unlikely. Please forward all your concerns and ludefisk during that time to Xandax. Thanks. :)