Ads: Where is the border?

This forum is for discussion between the GameBanshee moderators.
dragon wench
Ads: Where is the border?

Postby dragon wench » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:08 pm

I'm no prude, and while I'm not personally bothered by the ad attached below, I sort of wonder if it's the kind of thing we want on a site that caters to all ages.
Initially I was going to post this in GB Discussion, but then I figured it was probably better to keep it under wraps.. so to speak.

Picasa Web Albums - Sonja - ad
[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][SIZE="1"]Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][color="Silver"].......All those moments ... will be lost ... in time ... like tears in rain.[/size][/color]

Xandax

Postby Xandax » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:45 am

Usually when there are offensive adverts - just PM Buck and he'll send a message to UGO about it.
Insert signature here.

BuckGB

Postby BuckGB » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:12 pm

Sorry for the delay, DW, the content side of things has kept me way too busy. I've sent the screenshot to UGO and asked them to remove it from our rotation.

dragon wench

Postby dragon wench » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:25 pm

No Worries Buck :)
Sorry I didn't actually PM you like Xan suggested, events in RL had me a bit preoccupied, so I kept forgetting.

Yeah... I kind of figured that ad might cross the borders of GB's all-ages focus..
[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][SIZE="1"]Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][color="Silver"].......All those moments ... will be lost ... in time ... like tears in rain.[/size][/color]