TOB import question

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to BioWare's Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.
tlibro
TOB import question

Postby tlibro » Thu Jul 12, 2001 2:19 am

I completed SOA long before TOB was released. When I imported my "Final Save" game, my main character still had all five Tears of Bhaal in his possession. I didn't think much of it until reading some other posts that said their main character was immune to normal weapons. I just checked and mine is not!!! I guess I got none of the benefits from Hell, even though TOB is supposed to happen AFTER I saved the elven city. I got the amulet, so I MUST have saved the city. Is this normal?? Did anyone else notice this??

Moonmaid

Postby Moonmaid » Thu Jul 12, 2001 3:00 am

I've got partially the same problem. I didn't have the bonuses got from Hell either when i started playing ToB. But I guess there's nothing you can do except raise those stats with Shadowkeeper... :confused:
"Ah well, you'll learn. This wizard business is complicated." -Zeddicus Z'ul Zorander

Brink

Postby Brink » Thu Jul 12, 2001 3:03 am

I think that this is because the Final Save is done before you get the bonuses (at least that's what usually happens in my game :rolleyes: ) :(
Proud SLURRite Assistant Scientist and Brewer of the Rolling Thunder (TM)- Visitors WELCOME !!!
[size=0](Feel free to join us for a drink, play some pool or even relax in a hottub - want to learn more? )[/size]

Progressing through life, one step at a time

Panda

Postby Panda » Thu Jul 12, 2001 3:56 am

Yes, I had the same problem. :( So you need to load SoA, re-fight the last battle against Irenicus, and after the end cinematics the game will switch to ToB and you will have all the bonuses you should have. ;)