Underdark

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to BioWare's Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn.
SirKain
Underdark

Postby SirKain » Wed Mar 07, 2001 12:09 pm

1.If i kill the silver dragon, it most be a way out. Where is it??

2.Where is the koa-toa dungon or what it's called...cant find the way in Image?
SirKain

Genesis

Postby Genesis » Wed Mar 07, 2001 12:12 pm

1. There is a way out if you kill the silver dragon...however you have to fight your way out.

2. The exit is actually in the Kuo tau dungeon which is at the area where you defeated the spore colonies...towards the bottom of that location...

BTW...if you kill the silver dragon before completing the drow stuff...you will not be able to do the drow stuff

Alexia

Postby Alexia » Wed Mar 07, 2001 12:14 pm

Up by where you meet the Dwarves (or whatever they are)...kind north and west on your map, if you check the boarders there should be the symbol that let's you leave maps..I believe that's where the koa-toa dungeon is...Yes there is a way to get out if you kill the dragon...Check the walk-through

~Alexia
Proof? We don't need no stinkin' proof!

whitelight666

Postby whitelight666 » Wed Mar 07, 2001 12:15 pm

*possible spoiler*
they are one in the same, at the end of the kuo toa dungeon is the exit from the underdark, but i don't know where that is Image since i have just returned the eggs to the dragon and cleared out the kuo toa dungeon in reverse.

------------------
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats.
-H.L. Mencken
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats.
-H.L. Mencken