After looking at the info on this site, I started a new game and built my new party with ingame NPC's (sorry, the quests and conversations associated with them are just so damn good
). This is how i have it this far:
1. Strider (me, guess where the name comes from ;-)). True Neutral - Shapeshifter
2. Nalia (fulfills the mage role) Neutral Good - Mage
3. Viconia (my soon to be ex-girlfriend hehe) Chaotic Evil - Cleric
4. Yoshimo (will be replaced by Imoen once rescued and when yoshimo betrays) True Neutral - Bountyhunter
5. Jaheira; True Neutral - Cleric/Fighter
6. Minsc (walking tank role) Chaotic Good - Ranger.
My question is: who should i pick tofulfill the walking tank role, Minsc or Korgan? Any special advantages, plot changes, equipment to be had with either of them? who is most powerfull? (i can't take either keldorn or valygar since both have trouble with viconia and anomen is more of a cleric than a fighter in the later stages). Maybe i'll get rid of jaheira too when the harper quests will be completed. Any suggestions on who to replace her? or should i keep her?
thx for the advice.