Bodhi in her own lair, upgraded by Wes Weimer.. and upgraded further with SCSII AI.. now may pose a threat. But if you prepare yourself, her black heart shall be yours on a silver plate. Its a heavy level drain encounter, with many wampires and many archers. If you have priests, protect everyone from negative energy and charge head first into the battle, focus on the mage first (can dispell buffs) Wipe them out with sunrays and false dawns.
If you dont.. you will have to proceed slowly.
- Get as many items that protect from level drain. (amulet of power, mace of disruption +2) and give them to front liners. What you want to do is use doorway to reduce the danger to the front line characters. A mage protected with pfmw will work as front liner aswell.(thankfully level drain does not work when their claws are ineffective)
- One of your warriors should have daystar (it does not have to be used, but has to be equipped in weapon slot) use its sunray, watch them fry! Unleash magical hell from backlines! (or front lines if your mage works as a tank)
- Protection from undead scrolls will help too in reducing the amount of attacked players. Note that it does not stop Bodhi however, and im not sure if it stops the Grimarchers. Grimarchers dont drain levels tho.
- Bodhi death shroud (blue fire shield) can deal lots of damage, you might want to protect yourself from it (cold damage. Perhaps magical cold im not sure).
- If you dont chose to fight in doorway, or you killed everything except Bodhi, use holy water that Elhan gave you on the blood pool in the middle. (i have no idea what the pool does exacly, but game suggests that purifying it will make things easier, so do it )
- Bodhi heals to full health once (dialogue triggers). Make sure to have negative energy protection on everyone whom she might hit. Her claws rip 5 levels each hit meaning 4 hits are enough to kill ya.
An alternative way, while I still remember it, I am fairly high lvl so it is with HLAs.
Party and appr lvl
Kensai/Mage/Thief 13/13/15, Cel Fu + FoA, Pendant of Power (prot vs lvl drain)
Wizard Slayer 17 Bast Sw Hv Xbow both +2
Sorcerer 17, Staff of Magi, the +5 sling from Cop Cor
Saerileth 18 Carsomyr ([SPOILER]for some reason Bodhi did not snatch her when we arrived at Graveyard, just undressed her, so I lost Solaufein but had a naked Saerileth... I still met the Undead-Saeri afterwards and had to go and resurrect her. With Saeri in the party... the apparition-Saeri is still standing around :-s[/SPOILER])
Minsc 19 Mace of Dis, Hammer of Tyr
Anomen 20 (Priests rise fast as hell) undead-killing sword from WK
-Remove traps in corridor, lay your own instead.
-Buff everyone with potions (Giant Strength, Heroism, Speed) and prot from cold, I had scrolls enough to buff Drizzt and the Kiniggety as well, though in the end it did not help Drizzt.
-Summon Planetar while buffing <CHARNAME> even further with the potions I had few off (Power and Defence) and Improved Hasted him, I also summoned Khitix and the Moon Dog.
-Planetar and Anomen globe of blades, Sorc and Planetar True Sight, mages buff with short duration def spells. Anomen Prot lvl drain the 3 with none from items (beware, they run out fast, eventually lvl drain killed Sari and Wiz Slayer as well as Kiniggety). Minsc, sari and Anomen casts various, bless, defensive harmony, etc. short duration spells, so summons and allies also benefits from them.
-<CHARNAME> runs down and opens door to Bodhi's lair, hides, sneaks in and casts Inc Cloud, Bodhi then starts declaiming and so do you. Run back to friends while Planetar casts Inc Cloud in corridor and Anomen casts Storm of Vengeance. Undead-Sola teleports to <CHARNAME>, use Planetar and summons to absorb damage, your stupid allies also attack him and falls unless you heal him. Unfortunately the contingency of Sorc fired on Sola who did not care as he is impervious to any damage until Bodhi falls.
-Bodhi and her minions move up to support Sola (as if he needs it) and take damage from traps and spells. Anomen casts another Inc Cloud and <CHARNAME> activates The Sunblade to the detritement of the present undead except Sola. Sorc casts 2 Rub Ray at Bodhi, and Saeri casts Holy Smite. Then Bodhi's Cloud of bats hits and only spells from Items work as everything else gets disturbed by them.
-<CHARNAME>, alone, for Drizzt and Kiniggety fighting Sola is blocking the corridor, this should have been planned better, piles into Bodhi and starts cutting her to shreds with HLA and Kai, I might have had to Breach her first. The party starts dealing with the Revenge Spiders supporting Sola and also blocking the corridor while the Kiniggety falls, using the first HLAs to do so. Sola calls on Lolth and time stops for what seems much longer than a normal timestop.
-Sola cuts Planetar and Drizzt down while timestopped and casts a few spells that does not have any effect. Time starts again and while <CHARNAME> finishes Bodhi, Sola kills Wiz Slayer, Saeri and Anomen by hits or lvl drain. Sorc evades him to cast RR and Breach, <CHARNAME> and Minsc drinks potions, then activate new HLAs and starts cutting Undead Sola to pieces, felling him in seconds. Then gets out the Rod to resurrect their friends.
Cloud of bats suck, I had hoped to deal with Bodhi before she could cast it, but the blocked corridor prevented that.
Improved upon, this is effective as well.