Mythic Dawn note directions *spoilers*

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, its Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles expansions, and any user-created or premium modules.
c4milk
Mythic Dawn note directions *spoilers*

Postby c4milk » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:47 pm

Alright, I'm not far along in the game 1) because I don't own it so I can't play it at will, and 2) I explore quite a lot. Also, I just got onto these forums. I registered maybe a minute ago so I haven't really had time to look at all the posts that have ever been made about this game. Still, I'm wondering if someone knows what this is.
When I had to go into the Lake Arrius (I believe that's what they were called) Caverns and take the Mysterium Xarxes, I thought it would be fun to clear out the whole cavern. So I did that and it was pretty fun. Didn't really find anything too interesting except for a note. On the note was a set of directions leading to someone's house. The note said something like:

Head north for an hour or so
Until you reach a patch of dead trees
Head northeast until you find the water
Follow it until you reach his house

I'm wondering if anyone else saw this note and if anyone knows whose house it's referring to. I've tried looking on other sites but I haven't found anything about it. I would have followed the note myself but I don't know it's point of reference. I tried going north from the caverns but I didn't find any house.
If this comes up later in the game, just tell me. I don't want to know when and where otherwise it will spoil it.

Mccool

Postby Mccool » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:41 am

For future referance - You might want to put the word "Spoilers" in your title, people don't like it when you give away story or quest information.

You find those kind of notes all about the place including Shopping lists and Recepies, they really aren't of any importance, as far as I know.
And lo ye must learn of the great war that raged fo a couple of posts and brought the citadel momentaraly to its knees
Lookie!

I tend to appear briefly and disappear very quickly after that, try not to let it bother you.

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:36 am

Thanks Mccool.

@c4milk, I have edited your thread title. Please read the forum rules and the Hey You thread, which is stickie in this forum. I'm also PM'ing you regarding the need of the spoiler tag on your titles.

Keep discussing, people.
Flesh to stone ain't permanent, it seems.