Knights of 9 Pilgrimage SPOILER

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, its Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles expansions, and any user-created or premium modules.
Claudius
Knights of 9 Pilgrimage SPOILER

Postby Claudius » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:53 pm

I am starting the Ko9 quest and the prophet told me to go on pilgrimate to all of the gods wayshrines. He said he put them on my map but they are not there. Is there any way to see them. I suppose I can refer to wiki but I was wondering if there is an easier way. I don't mind exploring but I'd have to scour tamriel up and down.
Right Speech has four aspects: 1. Not lying, but speaking the truth, 2. Avoiding rude and coarse words, but using gentle speech beneficial to the listener, 3. Not slandering, but promoting friendliness and unity, 4. Avoiding frivolous speech, but saying only what is appropriate and beneficial.

Bluestorm

Postby Bluestorm » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:15 pm

If i remember rightly you either get a piece of paper or a book or scroll well you get the idea, you take a look on that, but that map is pretty vague, so you look at this map then try to find the location on the world map.
Hope this helps
It's not what you are---it's who you are

galraen

Postby galraen » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:43 am

Yes, you should have a separate map in the misc tab of your inventory. If you don't have the graphic settings very high the map can indeed be almost unreadable.

However you don't have to visit the shrines shown on the map, any shrines will do as long as you visit one for each of the gods.
[QUOTE=Darth Gavinius;1096098]Distrbution of games, is becoming a little like Democracy (all about money and control) - in the end choice is an illusion and you have to choose your lesser evil.

And everything is hidden in the fine print.[/QUOTE]

galraen

Postby galraen » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:48 am

PS By the way, the quest always fails to trigger the vision in my games, one of my mods stops it but don't know which one. If that happens to you the fix is

Setstage NDPilgrim 20
[QUOTE=Darth Gavinius;1096098]Distrbution of games, is becoming a little like Democracy (all about money and control) - in the end choice is an illusion and you have to choose your lesser evil.

Claudius

Postby Claudius » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Thanks. Sure enough I did have a map in my inventory. It would have been easier with my tab map of course. Actually though I am finding new forts/dungeons etc along the way so all is good.
Right Speech has four aspects: 1. Not lying, but speaking the truth, 2. Avoiding rude and coarse words, but using gentle speech beneficial to the listener, 3. Not slandering, but promoting friendliness and unity, 4. Avoiding frivolous speech, but saying only what is appropriate and beneficial.

galraen

Postby galraen » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:01 am

Yep, following the map does take you to parts of Cyrodil you might otherwise not visit, which is good.