Should we start an RP section?

Important announcements and related feedback. If you want something added, altered, or removed from GB, post about it here.
zykethehellfire
Should we start an RP section?

Postby zykethehellfire » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:25 pm

[font="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"][color="DarkRed"]We should start an RP forum.It couldbe lots of fun I can make some things for it.It'll give memebe :D rs a lot more to do.[/color][/size][/font]
[color="Red"]A Demon without the Hate, A Rose without the Thorns. He will pay!!![/color]

Siberys

Postby Siberys » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:38 pm

We have a roleplaying section if you bothered to look. It's called "Forum Member RPG's" right down there with all the pen and paper forums.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Listen up maggots, Mr. Popo's 'bout to teach you the pecking order.
It goes you, the dirt, the worms inside of the dirt, Popo's stool, Kami, then Popo.
~Mr. Popo, Dragonball Z Abridged[/color]

zykethehellfire

Postby zykethehellfire » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:03 pm

Siberys wrote:We have a roleplaying section if you bothered to look.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"][color="DarkRed"]I looked and almost all of them are closed or haven't been used in years. The last one responded to was last month.[/color][/size][/font]
[color="Red"]A Demon without the Hate, A Rose without the Thorns. He will pay!!![/color]

Siberys

Postby Siberys » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:13 pm

It's not a very popular forum, if you're wanting to roleplay, you'd be better off searching on google for such a site.

The site in my signature is built for roleplaying, but that's your choice.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Listen up maggots, Mr. Popo's 'bout to teach you the pecking order.
It goes you, the dirt, the worms inside of the dirt, Popo's stool, Kami, then Popo.
~Mr. Popo, Dragonball Z Abridged[/color]