Fable 3 forum

Important announcements and related feedback. If you want something added, altered, or removed from GB, post about it here.
Salidin54
Fable 3 forum

Postby Salidin54 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:02 am

I did a forum search, manually looked, and sent a private message to fable about this and I haven't heard anything; are we gonna get a Fable 3 forum board? Since it has been confirmed for US release by the end of 2010 I think it would be appropriate since we have a Diablo 3 forum and it still won't be coming out for at least another year.
[SIZE=12px]"FOR THE GLORY OF MOTHER RUSSIA!!!!"[/size]
[SIZE=12px]"FOR THE SWARM!!!!!"[/size]
[SIZE=12px]"FOR CHAOS!!!!"[/size]
[SIZE=12px]"Its pretty good."[/size]

fable

Postby fable » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 am

If by "fable" you mean me, I didn't receive any PM from you. Couldn't help you if I did, because BuckGB's the site owner, and he determines these matters. So I moved your thread over to GameBanshee Discussion, which he reads regularly. :)
To the Righteous belong the fruits of violent victory. The rest of us will have to settle for warm friends, warm lovers, and a wink from a quietly supportive universe.

Salidin54

Postby Salidin54 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:09 am

Thanks, I wasn't sure where to put this since I don't know if anyone else has done this before. As for sending you the message, I just figured that you might know more about it than most people.

BuckGB

Postby BuckGB » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:41 am

Ask and ye shall receive! I've also added a forum for Fallout: New Vegas, for those of you interested in discussing Obsidian Entertainment's return to the post-apocalyptic wasteland.

Salidin54

Postby Salidin54 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:57 pm

awesome, thanks

Tricky

Postby Tricky » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:16 pm

I always tend to mix up Fable with cakemix somehow.
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][font="Courier New"]'..[color="White"]t[/color]olerance w[color="White"]h[/color]en fog rolls in clouds unfold your selfless wings fe[color="White"]a[/color]thers [color="White"]t[/color]hat float from arabesque pillows I sold to be consumed by the [color="White"]s[/color]now white cold if only the plaster could hold withstand the flam[url="http://bit.ly/foT0XQ"]e[/url] then this fountain torch [color="White"]w[/color]ould know no shame and be outstripped only by the sun that burns with the glory and [color="White"]h[/color]onor of [color="White"]y[/color]our..'[/font][/size][/INDENT]