morrowind bloodmoon werewolf help!!

If you have technical questions regarding computers, consoles, or the games we play on them, post them in here.
Katierra
morrowind bloodmoon werewolf help!!

Postby Katierra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:01 am

hi i just joined this site to get help lol ^_^

ok i have the game of the year edition of morrowind for the Xbox and at the end of the Skaal werewolf attack my game glitches.
A few game hours after I'm bitten regardless of whether I'm infected or not my character just randomly dies for no apparent reason does anyone have any advice?
it's quite distressing I've spent so much time figuring out how to cheat using potions on it and working through quests that i don't want to lose that character.

GAMER 123

Postby GAMER 123 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:10 am

re: morrowind bloodmoon werewolf help

First you need to go to the dock at Fort frostmoth, there will be a piece of paper on the ground. (It only appears after you have been bitten.) The paper will say that there was a strange sighting at the 'Altar of Thrond'. Go there and talk to a black bird you will get further instructions from there about curing the disease...P.S. you need to kill one human every night as a werewolf or you will die. I suggest some of the smugglers on the lake shore no one will miss them, also remember, if you are seen changing into a werewolf by anyone you will be hunted down as man or beast.