computer xbox possible link?

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to Bethesda Softworks' The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and its Tribunal and Bloodmoon expansion packs.
zykethehellfire
computer xbox possible link?

Postby zykethehellfire » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:12 am

[font="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"][color="DarkRed"]I saw in other threads about getting mods for the xbox and they were said to be immposible but in the computer cheat list there is an xbox cheat where me and my friends all think with the proper cables that you could link the xbox and computer for possible multiplayer or world mods.

What do you think about the possiblilties of that?
[/color][/size][/font]
[color="Red"]A Demon without the Hate, A Rose without the Thorns. He will pay!!![/color]

fable

Postby fable » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:15 am

Can't be done. There's no multiplayer code in the game, so no amount of cheats is going to enable something which isn't there.

There is a mod that adds multiplayer code on the PC, but it's buggy and not in general use.
To the Righteous belong the fruits of violent victory. The rest of us will have to settle for warm friends, warm lovers, and a wink from a quietly supportive universe.

zykethehellfire

Postby zykethehellfire » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:35 am

[font="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"][color="DarkRed"]Well then what would the console code "xbox" be for on the computer? :confused: [/color][/size][/font]
[color="Red"]A Demon without the Hate, A Rose without the Thorns. He will pay!!![/color]

Magelord648

Postby Magelord648 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:38 am

That code is there because the progrmmers had no reason to take it out again after developing the xbox version.
[url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-29/tel-uvirith-86692.html"]Uvirith Awakes[/url] - Please leave comments, all help is appreciated.

zykethehellfire

Postby zykethehellfire » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:53 am

Magelord648 wrote:That code is there because the progrmmers had no reason to take it out again after developing the xbox version.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"][color="DarkRed"]Well what does the code have to do with the creation of the xbox version? :confused: [/color][/size][/font]

Magelord648

Postby Magelord648 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:14 pm

Morrowind was created in the construction set then converted onto the Xbox. The console runs scripts. The Xbox code is used in various scripts such as Chargen. If you have any modding experience and you know otherwise enlighten me but I doubt it.
[url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-29/tel-uvirith-86692.html"]Uvirith Awakes[/url] - Please leave comments, all help is appreciated.