No doubt threads like this have been posted in the past, but there is a whole new crop of us now, and often these things can be fun
So here goes...
You know you are addicted to Morrowind when...
1. You are passing by foilage and you walk closer in the hopes of instinctively recognising the species and its properties.
2. The night before an exam you head to a liquor store intent on purchasing potions of fortify intelligence
and fortify luck
3. While people watching you have trouble figuring out if somebody would be a Breton, Nord or Imperial.
4. You unconsciously wave your arms about when close to a body of water planning to either walk on it or breath beneath it.
5. When purchasing a new set of running shoes you ask the clerk if they have a pair of Boots of Speed