If we don't find enough of them, we'll have to release the mod as buggy as it is! ()
Seriously, 2 or 3 have applied so far, if we find 1 or 2 more they'll surely suffice.
If someone happens to be interested, please let me know!
Current (separate) components are:
- New HLAs Tables for all classes ...and kits, actually. Unique tables for everyone, a great deal of rebalancing, tons of new abilities. This component requires work still, but mainly on graphics. Some originally unused visuals are taken from BG2 itself, but we've started to add some visuals extracted from IWD2. We also miss several icons for the new abilities: some are ready and definitely have BG2 quality, some must still be refined heavily, some are completely undone yet. Work on graphics can procede along with beta testing anyway, or, to a certain extent, even after the first release...
- Revised Balthazar's abilities: a little experiment but mainly a placeholder for future versions, when we'll try to give some of the new HLAs to bosses.
- "SwashImoen": Imoen as a SwashBuckler/Mage (requires the 1st component).
- Shapeshifting fix: Fixes ALL druids' shapeshifting forms. Provides a new way to deal with the infamous (and hard-coded..) "dispellable paws" bug, and grants all the intended features of the various forms (A LOT of them were missing).
- Sword Angel Kit: The component I love the most, and a little collection of technical successes. Honestly I think it's one of the most detailed and refined kits you can find out there: truly unique kit abilities, 7 new HLAs, new icons and visuals. It's meant to be used together with Sim's Virtue mod, since this fella falls to a Kensai if he doesn't act virtously enough...
Not for powergamers or Evil lovers More work on this is planned for future versions, time allowing (dialogs, and other things).
- CamDawg's World Map Fixes: Fixes to the SoA world map: travel times, encounters and such.
- CamDawg's Weapon Animation Tweaks: Adjustments to the animation sequences of spears, staves, and short swords.
That's it. Let's hope we won't delay even beta testing...