Questions regarding a picture of TNO [spoilers]

This forum is to be used for all discussions pertaining to Black Isle Studios' Planescape: Torment.
pooiyx
Questions regarding a picture of TNO [spoilers]

Postby pooiyx » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:55 pm

I can't remember where I got this (photoshopped?) image of TNO from (could be someone's forum avatar here that I just saved) but it looks like a picture of TNO before he became immortal and started dying many deaths. It's filename is pmortal50.gif and its resolution is 50x50.

My questions are:
Is this picture of TNO an official image from Black Isle or is it edited/self-made?
If it was edited by someone, who created this image and where can I find more similar images like this?
If possible, I would like the full-sized image of this picture of TNO as this one I have is so tiny.

Thanks.

GawainBS

Postby GawainBS » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:17 pm

I believe it is self-made, from a screenshot taken during the opening film. [SPOILER]This is what TNO looked liked before Raven's spell came in effect, I think.[/SPOILER]

Brother None

Postby Brother None » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:18 pm

pooiyx wrote:Is this picture of TNO an official image from Black Isle or is it edited/self-made?

That image is from the Planescape: Torment [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgqX82-HRYE"]opening cinematic[/url]. Freeze at 1:18-1:19.
GameBanshee, your resource for all things RPG
No Mutants Allowed, your Fallout resource
"Those who say they give the public what it wants begin by underestimating public taste and end by debauching it" T.S. Eliot