Semi-retired, though not forgotten

Anything goes... just keep it clean.
TheAmazingOopah
Semi-retired, though not forgotten

Postby TheAmazingOopah » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:20 pm

Just because you retired semi doesn't mean we won't pay attention to your birthday:

Happy birthday, Minerva!

Come visit some time again, to show your wise signature to the newbies; that's some good stuff to think about! August the 1st, I like that date by the way. Anyhow, enjoy your birthday. :)
[color="DarkOrange"]Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.[/color] - H.L. Hunt

DesR85

Postby DesR85 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:19 pm

Happy Birthday. :)
''They say truth is the first casualty of war. But who defines what's true? Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent, and sometimes that means preserving the lie of good and evil, that war isn't just natural selection played out on a grand scale. The only truth I found is that the world we live in is a giant tinderbox. All it takes...is someone to light the match" - Captain Price

Maharlika

Postby Maharlika » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:53 pm

All Hail to the Wise One!

[color="Teal"]Hi Minerva! Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu! Hope you had a great time! :cool: [/color]
[color="DarkRed"]"There is no weakness in honest sorrow... only in succumbing to depression over what cannot be changed."[/color] --- Alaundo, BG2

Brother Scribe, Keeper of the Holy Scripts of COMM

[url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/speak-your-mind-16/"]Moderator, Speak Your Mind Forum[/url]
[url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/speak-your-mind-16/sym-specific-rules-please-read-before-posting-14427.html"]SYM Specific Forum Rules[/url]

Minerva

Postby Minerva » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:22 am

Thanks, guys. :)

And thanks to GB and Buck for the message. I know it's automated; still it is nice to see a happy birthday message in the mail box. :)
"Strength without wisdom falls by its own weight."

A word to the wise is sufficient
Minerva (Semi-retired SYMer)

Bloodstalker

Postby Bloodstalker » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:50 pm

Happy belated Minerva. I didn't even realize this was a B-day thread. :rolleyes:
Lord of Lurkers

Guess what? I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!

Magelord648

Postby Magelord648 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:28 pm

Happy Birthday.
[url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-29/tel-uvirith-86692.html"]Uvirith Awakes[/url] - Please leave comments, all help is appreciated.

dragon wench

Postby dragon wench » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:20 pm

Yes indeed, Happy Belated Birthday Minerva! :cool:

Like BS, I had no idea this was a Birthday thread...
Some of these Bday thread titles are most creative, but they don't always convey the intent. ;) :D
[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][SIZE="1"]Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

[SPOILER]testingtest12[/SPOILER][color="Silver"].......All those moments ... will be lost ... in time ... like tears in rain.[/size][/color]

TheAmazingOopah

Postby TheAmazingOopah » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:00 pm

My apologies! I guess this thread could've been a lot else with this title, a bit confusing. I once had that too, overlooking a birthday thread... while it was made for my own birthday!! :D :p There only I was to blame I guess, because it did mention something about an exploding ogre in the title. I just overlooked it...
[color="DarkOrange"]Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.[/color] - H.L. Hunt