The Heathen Citadel

Anything goes... just keep it clean.

Are there any real godlings on GBanshee at all?

No, those guys are just weirdos trying to draw attention.
52%
No, cause no one can just smell chicken tandoori and keep alive.
48%

Total votes: 111

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:06 am

Originally posted by fable
Well, since you ask so nicely, I'll consider it.
I've known drow captains who resigned from the force and took up wainscotting as a result of such tactics. Really.

Man, first: Drow captains never resign. The Matron Mothers resign. The Matron Mothers captains resign. Dont you know anything bout drow?

Ok, you pretend to be god, I'll let this insult to my intelligence pass. For now. :D

BTW, could you please forge up a character for yourself, so that I can include you in my project-place, The Heathen Citadel? (Fable, Aegis, CM...) Use Your Neverwinter Nights... Non expansion added please... send me and I'll transform you in one of our internal guests.
Flesh to stone ain't permanent, it seems.

fable

Postby fable » Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:30 am

Originally posted by Luis Antonio
Man, first: Drow captains never resign. The Matron Mothers resign. The Matron Mothers captains resign. Dont you know anything bout drow?

Obviously, you know nothing about the Sturmgelichtichkeitgefundschaft Drow Clan, whose captains resign every two years so they can watch Elven courting rituals and viciously taunt the participants without causing battle. You are also clearly unaware of de Gausse's monumental "Famous Drows: Where Are They Now?" whose twenty-fifth edition was published just last year, and which details the subsequent careers of *more than 128 Drow captains who had resigned.* Some of them to pose for beefcake and cheesecake magazines, but hardly all. So there.

Ok, you pretend to be god, I'll let this insult to my intelligence pass. For now. :D

I don't pretend to be anything. I'm a slumming god. As for your intelligence, how can I insult something that has yet to be proven? What great quests have you undertaken? What puzzles written by Alexey Pajitnov have you finished? Do you still watch television? Do you have cats, and do they suck out your brains through your ears when you're asleep?

BTW, could you please forge up a character for yourself, so that I can include you in my project-place, The Heathen Citadel? (Fable, Aegis, CM...) Use Your Neverwinter Nights... Non expansion added please... send me and I'll transform you in one of our internal guests.

I'm at a loss to understand this nomenclature. Transform me? How would I use Neverwinter Nights for this? That's a game. We should deal with reality. At least, that's what we old gods suggest. I mean, games are fun, and all, but still, how are you going to meet attractive women inside a game? And please, don't let's mention cybersex. I'm even astonished you brought it up. I'll forgive it this time, but never again! :eek:
To the Righteous belong the fruits of violent victory. The rest of us will have to settle for warm friends, warm lovers, and a wink from a quietly supportive universe.

The Z

Postby The Z » Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:00 pm

"Sturmgelichtichkeitgefundschaft Drow Clan"....Are they in any way related to Svirfneblin?? :confused:
"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's if you get back up."

fable

Postby fable » Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:08 pm

Originally posted by The Z
"Sturmgelichtichkeitgefundschaft Drow Clan"....Are they in any way related to Svirfneblin?? :confused:

On their mothers' side.
To the Righteous belong the fruits of violent victory. The rest of us will have to settle for warm friends, warm lovers, and a wink from a quietly supportive universe.

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:48 am

Just because you guys dont know anything about snirfneblin:

Man, they are the coolest creatures with us now. But it has not always been that way.

On the 1999 campaign of the heathen, against the drow, we (me and sytze, me with my army of swordsmans and my pet black dragon, and sytze with his infernal army of archers and groundhogs) were having trouble with some skirmirches from those blasted snifrvrneblin (i hate this name) and his captain (Rondus Daglefodd) thrown a head of a dead dragon puppy on our people. Of course, that had been a gift from the drow to his people, but I couldnt let my pet dragon disapointed.

Seven hours later, we had destroyed 3 formations, aprox 450 snirf. Then, i picked up mr Rondus head (yes, his head) and placed it at the door of the mountain they lived.

Now they pay us tribute! :D

Snirf are a good people, if handled gently, you know. Just like Drow. :D

Sytze

Postby Sytze » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:19 pm

Ahh good times :D

We should go back to those days you know....the drow actually need some punishment again. Im sensing another revolt comming and Ive had enough of planning the downfall of the gods. Its all so easy ;) I really need a break. Using my trusted bow again will certainly bring back the spirit and inspiration.

Btw, hows the citadel comming along?

p.s.: stop spamming our thread up with unimportant facts and hints to cybersex fable!!! :mad:
"Sometimes Dreams are wiser than waking"

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:04 pm

Hey, your bow, my unholy avenger +5, a few drow, snirf, some rioting... yeah, those were days.

> Yeah, get lost you godlings boys!

Vicsun

Postby Vicsun » Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:35 pm

Originally posted by Sytze
p.s.: stop spamming our thread up with unimportant facts and hints to cybersex fable!!! :mad:

I never knew fable swung that way.

The 3rd way...
Vicsun, I certainly agree with your assertion that you are an unpleasant person. ~Chanak

:(

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:50 am

Yep, Fable (and Aegis, I might add) are a different kind of gamebansheers... kinda frightening... have you ever thought of becoming like them?

*shouts*
Yickes!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Never!

Better be Heathen...

Smarter and cooler...

Nicer and meaner!

We are the Heathen! lol! :D

No godling can stop us... (only perhaps mr Buck, but he is a nice guy, and he has some heathen on his blood, I'm sure :D )

Sytze

Postby Sytze » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:18 pm

Originally posted by Vicsun

The 3rd way...

Well....since he doesnt watch television anymore, he has to get his "entertainment" somewhere I guess :D

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:24 pm

Originally posted by Sytze
Well....since he doesnt watch television anymore, he has to get his "entertainment" somewhere I guess :D

And some people say we come from the slums... mwhahahahaha... :D

fable

Postby fable » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:50 pm

Originally posted by Vicsun

The 3rd way...

What are you gobbling about, now? :)

Sytze

Postby Sytze » Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:37 am

And some people say we come from the slums... mwhahahahaha... :D

Ure totally looking from it at the wrong angle Luis :p

What are you gobbling about, now? :)

Now fable, dont start playing the "un-knowing" one on us :D

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:13 am

@Sytze: I havent been clear. There are some people who think. I'm sure! :D

Nevermind...

Sytze

Postby Sytze » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:15 am

You've been taking ure daily medicines these last few days, right?? :p :D

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:19 am

Oh! Have you noticed? :D How nice! :D

Only Xanax with a lil bit of Valium and Carbamazepina... :D all mixed up on a tequila-holy-liquid drink...

Nah, I'm just overstressed. Defeating godlings is one thing, defeating my economics graduation is a very bigger scheme...

Stress...

Stress...

Stress... :(

fable

Postby fable » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:21 am

Nah, I'm just overstressed. Defeating godlings is one thing, defeating my economics graduation is a very bigger scheme...

Stress...

Stress...

Stress... :(

Stepping aside from all the nonsense we've been spewing, what degree are you going for, @Luis Antonio, and when is your graduation? As for stress, have you tried any meditation exercises? I'd be glad to help with a few suggestions, although they do require at least a small, relatively quiet spot where you won't be interrupted.

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:06 am

Stepping aside from all the nonsense we've been spewing, what degree are you going for, @Luis Antonio, and when is your graduation? As for stress, have you tried any meditation exercises? I'd be glad to help with a few suggestions, although they do require at least a small, relatively quiet spot where you won't be interrupted.

Yes, white flag for now... :D

My graduation will be on november, dunno the exact day for sure. The diplomma delivery will be on march 2005, with the ceremony and stuff.

I'm finishing my bacharel studies on economics, my first graduation. A five years school, you know. And next year I'll start pos-graduating on controller fancies or i'll try some other graduation, such as astronomy (love of my life) or (I dont know how to tell it) something on study of languages, with german as main language.

And my projects: I have a sheep farm running now, my dad is taking care of it, but many of the problems must be solved in town - such as getting the right vaccines, food supplies and stuff. I'm living in my old house still, till the next month, then I'll change to an apartment of my own - I just dont know where still, or I'd have to go to the farm and live 63,5 km from my normal job. And I'm making a project on enterpreneurship (is it spelled right?) on a drive-thru bakery, along with some hard time teachers...

The heathen citadel, and some translation work (I'm translating UU cheese guide and Weimer Tactics)...

But all as expected, though...

And yes, but only superficial anti-stress techniques... Any help is welcome. :D

And I got plenty of silent space... at night.

fable

Postby fable » Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:30 pm

And yes, but only superficial anti-stress techniques... Any help is welcome. :D

Oh, I won't pass along any witchcraft rituals, if that's what you're thinking about. It would be pretty silly for a frog to try and wear a mortarboard while sitting on a diploma. ;)

My thoughts were more along the line of two meditation exercises that I've found very useful. One is for dissociation from self-concerns, and the other is for clarity, focus. They're very easy to do, so easy, that they're likely to make you think the whole thing is silly. But if you give 'em a try for, say, 15 minutes a piece, you may be surprised with some useful results. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, in any case.

The first exercise involves sitting in a quiet, isolated spot, and closing your eyes. (You can do this lying down, as well, but it's easy to drift off if you do.) Watch the thoughts in your own head pass by: just follow them along, detached from them, as they lead, one into another. Don't attempt to judge them, or understand them. Just let them flow by, like a small rivulet.

The other exercise should be done when you bathing or showering. Envision to yourself that the water is rinsing all emotion from your mind; that the water is rinsing all doubt away; that the water is leaving a clear path in your mind. This can be done in any number of ways. You can close your eyes and see yourself as opaque, for instance, gradually becoming more and more transparent as the water cleanses impurities away. Or you can literally think of one care after another, and see them falling off like grime under the effects of the water.

Regardless, I hope these help; and if they don't, may you find whatever you need to succeed. :)

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:16 am

@Fable...

Yes, I used to rely on the first technique you mentioned... The 'thought flow' is awesome to unload everything inside our brain that bothers us... Today my mind is a little foggy, I'll have to stay alone and let it go for a while.

The second way you mentioned (the bath thingie) I've done and I think it is very good- and that is a very usefull one if you dont have much time to spare (as I do).

Thanks! :D

Now...

where the hell is Sytze? I gotta send him the first complete level of the citadel, for I'm not kidding. :D