The Heathen Citadel

Anything goes... just keep it clean.

Are there any real godlings on GBanshee at all?

No, those guys are just weirdos trying to draw attention.
52%
No, cause no one can just smell chicken tandoori and keep alive.
48%

Total votes: 111

Sytze

Postby Sytze » Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:54 am

Originally posted by Luis Antonio
@Sytze, can you explain me the difference between a COMM and a godling? Cause I need to know the gray scale on our territory :D

For an answer to question, I will have to refer you to Vicsun's post :p

And BTW, yeah, I'm waiting to see them! Show us your scratches! I'm thinking on using Aurora toolset to build one... But thats only my wish, for now.

Ahh, I can see you are indeed very anxious. Therefore, I will show two pictures now, and another two tomorrow :D

Image\

Andah 2 :D
"Sometimes Dreams are wiser than waking"

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:06 am

@Vicsun: Be welcome then, COMM people, for you are thinkers, and thinkers are always good, even when drunk! Thank you for the very cool explanation, we heathen shall seek the light with your group.

@Sytze: Partner, very cool! I enjoy both images you left here! But I'm thinking bout something a little bit more... modern outside and rustic inside. Wish I could have my own starship!!! :D I'm waiting for the other scratches... You design very well (*cough, for real, cough*). :D

Too bad I'm not going to have internet for the weekend... :( Very sad indeed. I'm gonna miss the Citadel. Sytze, keep an eye around, I'm gonna try to fix something cool for this place. Monday will be the day. Monday. ;)

There is hope, friends. There is hope. :D
Flesh to stone ain't permanent, it seems.

Sytze

Postby Sytze » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:22 am

Cut from the world theh heh, well hf or gl with whatever u gonna do. And a modern outside?? Nah, this has more status :p :D

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:30 am

Originally posted by Sytze
Cut from the world theh heh, well hf or gl with whatever u gonna do. And a modern outside?? Nah, this has more status :p :D

Maybe you are right. I'll think about it...
But just a little :D

Sytze

Postby Sytze » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:50 am

Dont hurt your brains to much thinking about it :p :D

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:53 am

Yeah, you are right... There are another, much more enjoyable methods to destroy brains... :D

It starts with T and ends with equila. :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :D

Sytze

Postby Sytze » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:12 am

Yeah, you are right... There are another, much more enjoyable methods to destroy brains... :D

It starts with T and ends with equila. :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :D

The pass has been given.......and, and...andahh he scores!!!!

That one was a bit to easy :p

Maharlika

Postby Maharlika » Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:16 am

Bravo, COMMrade Vicsun...

...you have just aided the Holy Order of COMM in getting potential recruits. :cool:

The High COMM will be so proud. :D

Now to inform the COMMrade Direktor of the potential rookies... :D

@sojourner: yeah, that too. :p
[color="DarkRed"]"There is no weakness in honest sorrow... only in succumbing to depression over what cannot be changed."[/color] --- Alaundo, BG2

Brother Scribe, Keeper of the Holy Scripts of COMM

[url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/speak-your-mind-16/"]Moderator, Speak Your Mind Forum[/url]
[url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/speak-your-mind-16/sym-specific-rules-please-read-before-posting-14427.html"]SYM Specific Forum Rules[/url]

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:36 am

Re: Bravo, COMMrade Vicsun...

Originally posted by Maharlika

The High COMM will be so proud. :D

Who? Who is the High Comm if you have no leader? :confused:

Maharlika

Postby Maharlika » Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:14 pm

The founder, the inspiration...

Who? Who is the High Comm if you have no leader? :confused:
...Weasel, the High COMM.

The COMMs have always been here... thanks to COMMrade Fas though, COMMunicating can be so much fun! :D
[color="DarkRed"]"There is no weakness in honest sorrow... only in succumbing to depression over what cannot be changed."[/color] --- Alaundo, BG2

Brother Scribe, Keeper of the Holy Scripts of COMM

[url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/speak-your-mind-16/"]Moderator, Speak Your Mind Forum[/url]
[url="http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/speak-your-mind-16/sym-specific-rules-please-read-before-posting-14427.html"]SYM Specific Forum Rules[/url]

der Moench

Postby der Moench » Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:02 pm

Agreed...

Take a look!

José 'My Heaven' Cuervo

Will 150 bottles do the job? Shall I get some whiskie?

Irish Golden Liquid

Oh, our Monk should put his link here too.. lol! :D

Sorry! I never even noticed your request until just now! :o

I'm never one to pass up a chance to peddle my wares! :D Behold! The Greatest Beer of the Great Wide World: Paulaner!

Enjoy!

Peace. :cool:

Oh, and as for the subject of the poll: just a bit of role-playing on the part of some people here in SYM. Some people need a bit of that in life. ;)
There will be no Renaissance without Revolution.

Derision, scorn, and failure to understand do not move us. The future belongs to us ... Weasel for President!!

Aegis

Postby Aegis » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:12 pm

*Sigh* You strange COMM's... COMM and SPAM no longer hold dominance over SYM... It's has been replaced by the dual-dieties that are Fable and I. Repent, and you shall get free Toga's! :D

der Moench

Postby der Moench » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:21 pm

Originally posted by Aegis
*Sigh* You strange COMM's... COMM and SPAM no longer hold dominance over SYM... It's has been replaced by the dual-dieties that are Fable and I. Repent, and you shall get free Toga's! :D

*Cough!*Dreamer*Cough!*

*Pats Aegis on the head* What a cute little world you have created for yourself! :) Are you and fable all alone in there, or can anyone join? :p

Derision, scorn, and failure to understand do not move us. The future belongs to us ... Weasel for President!!

Aegis

Postby Aegis » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:24 pm

Originally posted by der Moench
*Cough!*Dreamer*Cough!*

*Pats Aegis on the head* What a cute little world you have created for yourself! :) Are you and fable all alone in there, or can anyone join? :p
Alright buddy...

*mark's Der Moench's name on a list*

No Toga for you... :p :D

der Moench

Postby der Moench » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:31 pm

Monks don't wear 'em. :p We got more stylish wear. :cool:

Aegis

Postby Aegis » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:34 pm

Monks don't wear 'em. :p We got more stylish wear. :cool:
Say what you might, that's just a Toga with a hood :D

der Moench

Postby der Moench » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:39 pm

Then the hood makes all the difference. :p :p

Aegis

Postby Aegis » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:56 pm

Then the hood makes all the difference. :p :p
The hood only attempts to make up for the fact it isn't an official Toga :D

Luis Antonio

Postby Luis Antonio » Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:32 am

@Moench & @Aegis: Can you stop discussin clothing in the heathen thread please? We're building an empire here! :D

@Moench: Thank you very much for the link to paulaner... Very educational. And very nice site (I've seen it before, but never mentioned I thought it was cool)

@COMMs: From this day to the end, I declare our friendship with you people. You are seeker of the light, of the real facts. And btw, our quest is against godlings, who are nothing else than b***hit and you may even help us to prove this.

Weasel: You are welcome as well! :D

CM: You are being missed here. We need people with attitude here, and you're the man! :D

And oh, the design aind ready... but it'll be (at least mine) on Aurora Toolset. I can use Unreal engine later, but it is harder to build... Gonna be cool

InfiniteNature

Postby InfiniteNature » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:52 pm

Thou has denied the true faith, the holy order of SLURRS, who seek the truth through profiligate drinking and much blunt sharing, and in the killing of many thousands of brain cells, we find the truth, errrrrr what was mith tialking abit , oyyyyy yeshssh, the truth that we deny the existence of these gods for our much pickled brains cannot see them and thus they do not exist.

For in the black caverns where we make our home, where the holy blunts glow in our priests hands, where holy beer runs like water, all become equal in our abject stupidity, for many thousands of brain cells killed later are we not all SLURRS, do we not have righteous hangovers later, is not that puke you see in the toilet performing yet another holy rite of the SLURRs, does not your coordination stagger, and your eyes see lushious women or men, when only barnyard animals are there, then my friends you are a part of the Righteous SLURRs, let not the COMM or SPAM, the godlings tempt, for SLURR shall always be there, do not believe their true promises, for beer and much blunts are much more fun, So think is not the SLURR the true path, path which all of you seek, though the path of SLURR is a easy one, though they may seek to send you along the sober path, where you think clearly, and face the cold hard truth of your existence, the order of the SLURR shall always be there to deny your existence to give youeth a fuzzy warm feeling inside(errr that might just be the pee), and to have many funny stories to tell years later(or ones you might not want to remember, but thats okay the SLURRs help with that as well)

IN toasts another drink, hits on a particularly fetching hot gorgeous girl, wakes up hmmm, massive hangover, screams as he finds the girl had now morphed into a goat, then shrugs drinks some more, ultimate cure for hangovers and bad drunken aftermaths.

:)
"In Germany, they first came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the homosexuals and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a homosexual. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a protestant. Then they came for me--but by that time there was no one left to speak up."

Pastor Martin Neimoller

Infinity is a fathomless gulf, into which all things vanish.

Marcus Aurelius (121-180) Roman Emperor and Philosopher

To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.

Frodo has failed, Bush has the ring.