New Prometheus funny video

Anything goes... just keep it clean.
LastDanceSaloon
New Prometheus funny video

Postby LastDanceSaloon » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:12 am

Hi gamers,

I remember there used to be a thread entitled 'post your Youtube videos' in Speak Your Mind, but I can't seem to find it.

Anyway, I just know a lot of you will be into Prometheus, either positively or negatively, as I am, so here's my latest funny parody of that film:

[media=youtube]Sab3X8n-9F0[/media]

The film is rated R in America (15 in the UK) so the parody is likely in a similar bracket and might not be suitable for the under 13 age-group.

Anyway, I hope it gives you some chuckles this fine day :)

Tricky

Postby Tricky » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:58 am

I don't really see how his is a parody.
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][font="Courier New"]'..[color="White"]t[/color]olerance w[color="White"]h[/color]en fog rolls in clouds unfold your selfless wings fe[color="White"]a[/color]thers [color="White"]t[/color]hat float from arabesque pillows I sold to be consumed by the [color="White"]s[/color]now white cold if only the plaster could hold withstand the flam[url="http://bit.ly/foT0XQ"]e[/url] then this fountain torch [color="White"]w[/color]ould know no shame and be outstripped only by the sun that burns with the glory and [color="White"]h[/color]onor of [color="White"]y[/color]our..'[/font][/size][/INDENT]

LastDanceSaloon

Postby LastDanceSaloon » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Bless your cotton socks. Thanks for the bump though :)